Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join out Professional Services Team in VIC for a permanent opportunity.
You will be responsible for the planning, preparing and implementation for firewall and network changes.
Your day at NTT
- Plan/prepare and implement firewall changes on Palo Alto's (Policy updates/additions/checking logs)
- Plan/prepare and implement network changes on Cisco Nexus VXLAN fabric (Multi-pod) and some IOS routers/switches
- Plan/prepare and implement load balancing changes on Citric Netscalers
- Plan/prepare and implement IPSEC VPN changes on Cisco routers and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Some implementation changes during night times
- Some changes are done in weekends (app migrations)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
Network, security and load balancing skills with the below:
- Palo Alto Firewalls (Policies and NAT)
- Cisco Nexus 9000 (VRFs, VXLAN)
- Cisco routing/switching (IOS/IOS-XE)
- CheckPoint Firewalls (Policies)
- Citrix ADC - Netscalers (Load Balancing, Content switching)
- Infoblox for DNS and IPAM