Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Product Manager to join a high performing client on a permanent basis.
Your day at NTT
- Doing field research alongside public safety professionals
- Gathering and documenting robust product requirements to guide design and engineering
- Making data driven product decisions
- Channeling the points-of-view of a wide range of stakeholders
- Shipping features, from concept to launch
- Working towards a worthwhile mission with a team of friendly and intelligent coworkers
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in a product management role, preferably working for an enterprise software company. Experience in government, law enforcement, or public safety industry is a plus.
- Experience overseeing a product or project from concept to launch
- Experience coordinating with an engineering team to achieve clear goals set out in the product roadmap
- The business, design, and tech acumen to have productive discussions with implementation, sales, designers and engineers
- Ability to conduct effective user research to identify underlying pain points
- Ability to see the simplest path through a complex workflow
- Knows how to channel the points-of-view of a wide range of stakeholders