Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Managed Services supports day-to-day operations, across multivendor hybrid IT environments. Engineers ensure client IT infrastructure, systems and solutions remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating, and resolving technical issues, restoring service, and facilitating the automated management and control of these systems.
Wintel and Virtualisation engineers are primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of Windows, VMware and server infrastructure. We have opportunities for level 2 and level 3 escalation points
MS Operations are 24/7, outside of business hours we run on call rosters - generally those rosters cover 7pm-7am and weekends for a week at a time. Normally there are 4 or more people ona roster so oncall should not be more than a week a month.
Your day at NTT
- Support, maintain and manage the technical aspects of a managed solution.
- Work independently, with general direction from the client, stakeholders, team lead or senior engineers, to perform operational tasks to resolve all incidents / requests in a timely manner within agreed SLA. Timely and consistent updates of tickets with resolution tasks performed.
- Proactively identify, investigate, analyse issues and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner. Capture all required and relevant information for resolution
- Plan, coordinate and implement system changes of moderate complexity within client specified change windows. Liaise with stakeholders to ensure minimal disruption to the client’s day-to-day business operations.
- Monitor performance levels and capacity of supported applications and assist in proper capacity planning and management.
- Identify recurring issues and initiate problem management.
- Mentor L1/L2 Engineers offering technical expertise / guidance.
- Understand and comply with the requirements of being part of a 24x7 on-call operation.
This role will require you to work across a broad technical stack including
- Windows OS
- Windows Server
- VMware ESXi
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer, NEtscaler
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- DNS, DHCP
- File share permissions
- SQL Server
- SAN Storage
- Backup and DR
Certifications highly desired