Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are looking for Systems Engineers to join our rapidly growing Managed Services Team in Sydney to support various key clients. These are perm positions.
The MS Engineer/Systems (multiple levels) is responsible for ensuring a managed service is provided to all clients, to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational. This is done through proactively managing, overseeing, monitoring, investigating, and resolving escalated technical incidents and problems to ensure the restoration of these services to the clients.
Working at NTT
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyses, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, database, or utilities software.
- Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions.
- At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set."
- Monitor’s client infrastructure and solutions
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Windows / Linux
- Experience as Systems Engineer in Consultancy