Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Principal Software Engineer to join our highly successful Products and Services Business Unit. Reporting into the Manager for Software Applications, you will get the opportunity to lead a Team of software developers who design, develop, test, and deploy software applications which translate business requirements into working software applications. Specifically, Principal Software Engineers design complex applications to meet business requirements and constraints.
Your day at NTT
- Schedule and plan the daily tasks for the team according to business priorities to ensure the delivery of projects according to agreed requirements and timeframes.
- Provide training to other software engineers in their team to improve and grow their skills.
- Keeping track of team's technical debt and associated plans to maintain and upgrade software applications in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Contribute to continuously improve internal tools and processes
- Investigating & troubleshooting application issues and defects and making necessary changes to ensure the applications are behaving as expected
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as a Software Technical lead, in a similar environment
- Data & Integration platforms - SLQ & MYSQL
- Software Design Patterns -