Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA.
We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis as part of a busy team based in Melbourne. Based in the CBD, you will be supporting our Project and Program Managers, looking after a large program of work on the client site.
Your day at NTT
- Cost tracking/approval/billing – monitoring of cost related to projects by tracking timesheets, submitting timesheets for approval and generating invoices and purchase orders on third parties
- Schedule management – plan and develop project schedule
- Resource allocation – assisting with the allocation of project resources
- Manage the delivery of projects - ensure they deliver the required outcomes, on time and within budget
- Project administration – perform all administration functions related to projects
- Documentation and report preparation – collate and prepare all project related documentation and reports
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Hands on experience in infrastructure projects as a Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager
- Experience managing or supporting a large program of work
- Relevant Project Management Qualification or Certification (Prince2, PMP, AIPM or equivalent)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills