Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Senior Citric Engineer to join our highly successful, cutting edge in NSW. Joining us on an initial 6 month contract, you’ll be based out of our state of the art Sydney office. Given current Covid-19 restrictions and lockdown, this role will offer work from home.
Your day at NTT
- Deploy and support Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop
- Work with legacy Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, MCS, Provisioning Services (PVS), Director, Citrix Profile Management, StoreFront, Workspace Environment Manager, App Layering, Citrix ADC (NetScaler ADC VPX ),
- Configure and deploy Citrix NetScaler - SSL Offloading, Load Balancing, Content Filter, Authorization and Auditing, HTTP Compression, Content Switching.
- Manage App-V based applications for Citrix App delivery and SCCM deployment.
- Manage Active Directory and Group Policies
- Maintenance of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in the deployment of project based activities of various size and complexity, ideally with a Systems Integrator.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating quality project documentation such as designs, test and implementation plans.
- Experience with the Change Management process
- Positive, can do attitude
- Must be flexible with working hours as some after hours work will be required.