Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking UX Designer to lead and contribute to the delivery of user experience design outcomes. This includes user research, concept development, detailed design and testing and evaluation.
This role is a permanent opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office in the heart of Queen Street Mall. You will be designing and leading user-centered research through user interviews, usage analysis, and other qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Your day at NTT
- Helping scope and plan user experience design engagements
- Developing and maintaining design mock-ups, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Applying user interface design and user centered design principles
- Developing comprehensive UI wireframes and prototypes
- Leading design reviews and critiques internally and with clients
- Overseeing user testing including usability testing, heuristic evaluation and other techniques
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in similar roles for at least three years, ideally within a digital agency or consultancy.
- Competency in Figma, Miro or other design and collaboration tools
- Demonstrated skills in workshop facilitation
- Ability to work quickly and effectively with internal teams to deliver high-quality outputs and deliverables
- Experience working on small to large projects in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal teams, clients and stakeholders and build collaborative relationships