Functional Business Analyst
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Functional Business Analyst 6 months work with Key stakeholders to Derive system/technology agnostic requirements based on customer and business needs. Reporting to the Delivery Lead, the key purpose of the Connect Smart Delivery Service Designers & deployment is to work side by side with business stakeholders to attain an understanding of their business, their needs, and how technology can evolve business processes across all elements of all Supply Chain applications within the group
Working at NTT
- Business Analysis - Derive system/technology agnostic requirements based on customer and business needs.
- Functional Solution Design - Apply a customer/business functional architecture input to technical and business solutions.
- Development - Development oversight, test planning and execution
- Change management - Working in conjunction with the change team for change planning & execution
- Deployment - Transition planning and execution
- Solution requirements gathering, and interfacing with Functional Designers, Developers, and Project Managers to provide input and help drive a solution end to end through to delivery.
- High degree of end-user adoption and satisfaction with supply chain applications and user support, through change mgmt, comms and transition activities.
- Delivering in an evolved agile way of working, resulting in solution deployments which are error free and seamless with high degree of adoption.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven Experience working as a Functional Business Analyst
- User story elicitation
- Evaluate User story with the design team
- Coordinate for build and SIT, if required
- Able to define UAT Scenarios and Test scripts based on the User story and map Process flows
- Able to define business rules, assumptions, dependencies, and exceptions
- Coordinate and guide the Businesses to execute UAT testing, coordinate, triage defects, and drive resolution (if possible execute testing on behalf of the business team)
- Prepare deployment plan, approach
- Support change management and training coordinator