Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Plan, design, implement, support and maintain IT network and communications infrastructure alongside a team of IT Network Engineers responsible for the delivery and management of reliable and secure IT infrastructure for network, unified communications, firewall and security services within the organisation.
Your day at NTT
- Supporting, troubleshooting, configuring and maintaining firewalls (ASA/Palo)
- Supporting, troubleshooting, configuring and maintaining F5+Switching,
- Plan, develop, evaluate, test and implement systems, upgrades, enhancements and changes
- Provide day to day operational support and technical administration for the solution area
- Supporting, troubleshooting, configuring and maintaining UCS (To help us setup the new UCS environment)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with ASA/Palo Alto
- Strong Routing and Switching skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco Network Switch infrastructure (Catalyst and Nexus)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco Wireless and VOIP technology
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Cisco Router and Voice Gateway (SIP, ISDN, MGCP)