Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Sharepoint Developer to join us on an initial Long term contract, to work with our customer within the government sector and provide BAU and operational support across a number of software applications including a CRM, SharePoint and Power Platforms.
Your day at NTT
- Provide general technical, troubleshooting assistance across several software application platforms
- Assist with software development projects for the general business including taking requirements, designing, developing and testing.
- Investigate, diagnose reported potential production issues, and liaise with other members of the team or service vendors to provide solutions to these issues.
- Produce ad hoc data extracts and reports through SQL (MSQL) and/or other reporting tools such as Crystal and Tableau
- Perform various coding and programming tasks with SQL, C#, VB Scripting / macros, ASP.Net, MVC, Responsive design, UI control tools, web services, Security Protocols/Technology, UI Scripting and other technologies
- Create detailed test cases and support the development team in execution of test cases
- Utilise Microsoft SharePoint and Power Platform best practices for cloud implementations.
- Analyse SharePoint and Power Platform implementations to identify and deliver improvements and additional functionality
- Execution of application and/or platform changes, releases, and service requests in supported environments
- Automate BAU support jobs whenever is possible
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Development experience as a full stack developer across C#, .NET Core and Web API
- SQL scripting
- Front end frameworks including Angular/React/Vue
- Experience with third party REST APIs and other integration technologies
- Exeprienced with solutions based on Power Platform and SharePoint
- Experience in deploying Power Platform solutions (Managed / Unmanaged)
- Ability to contribute to solution design and documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance.
- Ability to demonstrable experience with PowerApps (Model Driven / Canvas apps.)
- Understanding of Azure infrastructure, CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- Exposure to report writing tools (Crystal Reports / Server, PowerBI, Tableau)