In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Our client is a growing Management Consulting organisation that specialises in providing Data & Analytics solutions to their clients. They are passionate about changing the world with Technology and Data.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic Data Architect who enjoys consulting and provide the best solution for their end customer based on their environment. You must be driven to implement Data solutions
Your day-day involves
Engage with clients to conceptualize data solutions
Modernize existing data environments
Assist Practice Leads and Client Partners with Pre-Sales and POC’s
Provide technical assistance and guidance to our junior and intermediate consultants
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Relevant working experience in data engineering
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data structures
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets