Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Director to join on an exciting project in a long term contract. This is an awesome opportunity for the right person to really make their mark as this business steps into growth mode. It requires an analytical and critical thinking mindset and excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and someone who enjoys liaising with stakeholders across a business including executive and board level.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Responsible for Time, scope, budget
- Partner to the business Program Director
- Responsible for the overall Implementation Partner management
- Will have multiple direct reports e.g. Program Manager, Test Manager, Data Lead etc
- Responsible for managing and partnering with the most senior stakeholders across the organisation GMs, Chief Execs
- Will need to influence business GMs to ensure they and their teams are providing the right level of support to the program
- Will need to be an excellent communicator who has been able to demonstrate they can have the difficult conversations and get the right outcomes for the overall business
- Ideally would have been a Senior Level Exec e.g. GM, CIO in the past
- Requires experience delivery very complex and large transformation programs
- Ideally with demonstrable ERP experience