Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Program Manager to join a large retail and working within the Project Delivery Team, this role is responsible for all phases and associated processes.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Responsible for Time, scope, budget
- Partner to the business Program Manager
- Will partner with the Implementation Partner to ensure the program is a success and manage to the agreed scope, time and budget
- Will have multiple direct reports e.g. Project Managers
- Responsible for managing and partnering with the senior stakeholders across the organisation .
- Will need to be an excellent communicator
- Requires experience delivery very complex and large transformation programs
- Ideally with demonstrable ERP experience
- Understands and can deliver in a complex technology environment
- Has experience with the challenges of data conversion, integration and working with SaaS products