Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a VMWare vRA SME to join us on an initial 12 month contract, augmenting for a government client’s project on-site in Sydney or Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Serve as an SME in the running of both VRA 7.5 and 8.x instances which may also include upgrades and patches
- Provisioning and orchestration automation of container infrastructure
- Identification and implementation of works to improve the way customers consume vRA and mature as required
- Support integrations and new services in vRA/VRO
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Must have NSX and vRA skills/experience
- Understanding of Dynamic types
- Understanding and hands on experience on vSphere infrastructure
- Understanding and hands on experience on NSX-v and NSX-T