Principal Services Architect
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
As Principal Services Architect, you will play a critical role for NTT's managed services business, to position custom managed services within a range of large existing and prospective clients.
With a modern and advanced delivery approach, with market leading capabilities you will construct large outsources deals across infrastructure, networks, data centre, end user, security and applications.
Working at NTT
- Demonstrate strong client consultative engagement skills with clients of a medium to high complexity base.
- Assist the sales organisation by assisting with the development and selection of optimal services solutions to meet ongoing client needs that are in line with industry best practice and standards.
- Assist with risk mitigation by developing and understanding the cost drivers within an operational service, including those that build up fixed and variable costs of an operational support team.
- Achieve service sales to meet specified financial targets.
- Work closely with Transition and Due Diligence teams to design, develop and implement the correct process for each account transition.
- Work with the Vendor Management team to identify new or existing vendors to deliver all or part of the service solution.
- Research and maintain an understanding of sourcing trends within the market and understand the role of people, processes and systems in the development of efficiencies within operational services.
- Establish positive relationships with the client stakeholders and engage with them on a regular basis.
- Partnering with the organisation to attract the right product management talent.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Circa 5-10 years in outsourcing and managed services, as a Service Architect or Pre Sales capacity, structuring large complex deals for enterprise level clients across infrastructure, network, data centre, end user, security and applicaitons
- Excellent technical capability, with the ability to construct and deliver commercial viable options to customers
- Commercially savvy, with proven experience within a sales environment
- Proven track record accelerating sales cycles and driving early product and feature adoption
- Understands the programs and processes involved across different vendors
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of maturity within customer facing environments