Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
In this role you can expect to work closely with various client, vendor and our own stakeholders using the latest industry standards to strategize, design, and deliver robust, secure and innovative analytical solutions. As a leader in the Data and Analytics team, you will design, manage, deliver and implement complex data and information management platforms in areas such as business intelligence, machine learning, data mining, complex data analytics, taking a solution from strategy through implementation to managed service.
You will work in some of the most challenging and exciting domains across government and industry, grappling with the most interesting and varied data sets Australia has to offer. You will be undertaking complex research in the application of data governance, data analytics and science techniques to industry business problems along with designing data management and analytics processes and models to to deliver insights and meet business outcomes.
Your day at NTT:
- Leading and delivering strategy and advisory engagements in business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics, data science, data management, and information management, utilising Agile (Scrum) frameworks
- Developing intellectual property to support the data and analytics domain
- Assessing the maturity, capability, and architecture of client organisations and developing strategies and roadmaps to support their implementation
- Designing analytics frameworks, visualisations, information architectures, and undertaking analytics audits for major clients
- Performing audits of client landscapes and developing data and analytics frameworks to support transformation
- Leading and delivering business development activities in the data and analytics space
- Managing multiple client engagements and leading several teams
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
Key skills required:
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to establish strong working relationships at an executive level, across multiple clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to convey the underlying meaning and value of analytics to business stakeholders without mathematical / technical backgrounds
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytics solution including big data platforms, techniques and algorithms for data mining and machine learning,
- Experience working across multiple data & analytics technologies (MS Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Hadoop ecosystem, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc).
- Hands on experience developing data-centric/data-driven transformation strategies for complex environments