Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Principal Consultant for our Data & Analytics team to lead our consulting and advisory and services across a wide variety of projects. This is a permanent position based out of our Sydney CBD offices.
Your day at NTT
- Leading and delivering strategy and advisory engagements in business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics, data science, data management, and information management, utilising Agile (Scrum) frameworks.
- Developing intellectual property to support the data and analytics domain.
- Assessing the maturity, capability, and architecture of client organisations and developing strategies and roadmaps to support their implementation.
- Designing analytics frameworks, visualisations, information architectures, and undertaking analytics audits for major clients.
- Leading and delivering business development and sales activities in the data and analytics space.
- Managing multiple client engagements and leading several teams.
- The motivation and discipline to plan and drive your own work, and that of a team.
- Emotional intelligence and judgement such that you know how to communicate and work effectively with senior client stakeholders, and your own colleagues.
- The ability to build and maintain trust with our clients and the acumen to leverage that trust to the mutual benefit of all.
- Excellent communication, analytical, presentation, and facilitation skills.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Azure SQL DB and Synapse Analytics
- Power BI Dashboards
- On prem SQL Server and SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Strong Data Modelling skills
- Experience with a range of Azure services including Synapse Analytics, Data Bricks, Stream Analytics, IoT Hub, Logic Apps, Event Hub & Azure Data Lake Storage
- Experience working across other multiple data & analytics technologies (AWS, GCP, MarkLogic, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc).
- Understands and can implement best practice solutions
- Highly competent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture
- Experience advising clients on solution architecture and best practice
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with DevOps, particularly being applied to a data warehousing environment
- Microsoft/AWS/GCP/DAMA Certifications
- Pre-Sales Experience
- Good consultative skills: - able to establish and maintain strong relationships, consult and influence at senior management level, and communicate ideas and concepts clearly
- Strong analytical skills: - analysis, problem solving, providing options and recommendations, and articulating business and technical solutions
- Experience designing both on-premise and cloud solution architectures
- Good understanding of Data Governance and implementation of data governance frameworks