Cisco ACI Engineer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Senior Cisco ACI Engineer for 6 - 12 months engagement. In this role you will assist with the project delivery of a Data Bunker solution relying heavily on the Cisco Nexus Platform and the deployment of ACI services.
This will be the initial deployment of ACI and will require string foundational ACI knowledge and working experience with these technologies
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Cisco CSM – Must Have
- Cisco ASA – Must Have
- Cisco ACI – Must Have
- Cisco Data Centre switches (nexus 2k, 5k, 7k, 9k) – Must Have
- Routing (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) – Must Have
- Cisco Campus switches
- Cisco Routers
- F5 Load Balancers (LTM and GTM)
- Design and deploy Cisco ACI across 3 locations
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco Nexus Platform
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco ACI
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco ASA and firepower Firewalls
- Assist with project deployment, project management activities
- Strong network design skills
- Familiar working with JIRA
- Apply firewall changes relying on CSM
- Raise changes for execution through the banks change management tool
- Working on smaller work requests as may be required from time to time