Network Engineer - Palo Alto
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking an experienced Network Engineer - Palo Alto who can assist out non profit client with their project / BAU. This is an initial 6 months engagement with the view to extend .
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience with Palo alto
- Experience in network, routing & switching, Wi-Fi especially with Cisco products to close the gap in knowledge and upskill on clients network tech like Extreme, Mellanox, Aruba
- Knowledge and experience in Palo Alto and Ansible automation to help guide the team on implementation best practices
- Palo Alto as their security devices and are looking to decommission ASA5500 VPN services to the Palo Alto platform.
- Experience with Cisco or Juniper/Checkpoint/Fortinet devices