Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Dynamics 365 Solution Consultant to play a leading role to deliver projects, contribute to presales initiatives and drive a high-performance culture. Based in our Sydney CBD offices.
Your day at NTT
- Shaping innovative Microsoft-focussed solutions across the NTT business spanning digital solutions, data and analytics, infrastructure and managed services
- Undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
- Fostering relationships with Clients and prospects identifying and driving opportunities
- Leading initiatives that enhance our brand in the local, national and global markets
- Lead and develop junior technical consultants/developers
- Presenting at local and national user forums.
- Act as a design authority on technical issues within the practice
- Work across multiple projects to ensure best practice, quality, and consistency
- Exposure across the design, development, configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions.
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
- Provide excellent customer and team engagement through presales and project cycles.
- Leveraging your personal networks in building awareness as an NTT advocate.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong relationship with Microsoft and the Business Applications teams
- Proven track record in leading large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- A desire to initiate and drive transformational change with clients and internal teams
- Hands-on consulting across functional, design and architecture domains with Dynamics 365/CRM and broader Power Platform.
- Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery methods.
- Previous system integration experience
- Exposure to application modernisation and data migration projects
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure certification preferred