- Initial 6 month contract
- Hybrid Working Options
- Collaborative working environment
Senior Network Engineer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
You will be responsible for providing administration and specialised support of WAN links and network devices including core LAN/WAN, wireless technologies, Firewall/VPN devices, VOIP communications and video conferencing technologies.
Working at NTT
- Collaborating with relevant teams to design, provision and support network infrastructure in a highly complex environment
- Implementing and support of Security network infrastructure including (but not limited to) WAN and Security (firewalls, site to site VPNs, Client VPNs) wireless LAN, and seciurity services such as Intrusion Detection.
- Administering, configuring and installing routing and switching network devices (VLAN, QOS, EIGRP, BGP, ACLs).
- Administering, configuring and installing wireless network and devices including authentication services.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting the network and gateway systems. Includes Data Centre technologies, SMTP, SSL Gateways, Load Balancers, Firewalls and IPS/IDS.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Very strong next generation firewall – Firepower experience preferred
- Very strong route and switch
- In depth application flow and debugging experience, specifically through firewalls (familiarity with inspection engines, application layer gateways etc)
- In depth virtualisation experience and NFV exposure
- Experience in securing OT networks
- Demonstrable experience in self governance