In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Excellent opportunity for Senior Network Engineer to manage the engagement with a key client, dealing directly with C level and other senior client stakeholders
This role will see you manage the engagement and own the processes to ensure that there is an excellent client experience. You will define how a new product is supported by the engineering team, proactively determining the best solutions and identifying any training or process gaps.
You will play a key and highly proactive role in any proof of concept phase, to ensure that the customer experience is smooth.
There are excellent opportunities to drive change and work with a range of technologies. You will be well supported by management in terms of learning opportunities and career development.
Working at NTT
- Manage the client engagement from a technical and capability perspective, with senior client stakeholders to C level
- Define the way the engineering team supports and manages any new products and services for the client - across processes, identifying any training gaps etc
- Will need to be able to have worked as a Senior Network Engineer in the past, with the ability to grasp new products easily, develop the process to ensure a smooth customer experience that ensures network availability and reliability
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior Network Engineer, with a technical depth in Cisco routing and switching
- Relevant degree qualifications, as well as certifications such as CCIE, ITIL highly regarded
- Deep technical expertise, with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent client service orientation, with the ability to hold technical conversations and manage the engagement with senior technical client stakeholders
- Ability to plan activities in advance, taking into account possible changing circumstances
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Have a proactive mindset, with the ability to manage project effectively and define processes that ensure network availability and reliability
- Have the ability, with general direction from the client, stakeholders, team lead to ensure operational success and the resolution of all escalations and incidents
- Systematically gather relevant information and apply technical knowledge to analyse and use highly technical diagnostic and trouble shooting tools and content in unique and complex client environments
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Proficiency in the change management process