3 month contract to work across multiple clients. Sydney NSW location. Flexible work arrangements.
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Engineers and Principal Engineers for our WiFi team with expertise across:
- CISCO DNAC
- WLC 9800
You will have expertise in your field and a subject matter expert
Your day at NTT
- Interact with clients on site to meet more complex requirements of a solution.
- Escalate unresolved problems and issues to the relevant third parties.
- Delegate lower complexity tasks to engineers and technicians.
- Assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the activities of the engineers, in line with performance targets, leading by example and monitoring the quality of engineer's and technician's work when required.
- Write reports and proposals and complete and maintain project documentation.
- Assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
- Act as coach and mentor to more junior Implementation Engineers and Technicians.
- Be involved in complex design work, with input to the design expected.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in in a technical implementation engineering or similar role
- Proven depth of experience with CISCO DNAC, WLC 9800 and AireOS
- Experience engaging with clients and conducting presentations
- Excellent project administration and documentation experience
- Good project management experience
- the deployment of project based activities of various size and complexity, ideally with a Systems Integrator.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Positive, can do attitude