Senior Manager Risk
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Excellent opportunity to own your own stream and make recommendations across technology and operational line 2 risk for one of NTT's leading Financial Services Clients. You will be empowered as the expert to deliver key recommendations to the client, dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Opportunity for flexible working arrangements.
Working at NTT
- Be the primary owner of the Risk Management process with a key FSI client;
- Develop a Risk Management Plan for presentation of risk at the client’s risk management forums;
- Ensure all relevant documentation regarding risk is accurate and up to date;
- Identify, capture and analyse risk and non-compliance in the context of the Services delivered to the client
- Identify areas of potential loss or damage to service operations and recommend mitigation measures
- Contribute to the development and execution of NTT’s client specific risk management strategy and creation of risk mitigation policy, processes and procedures;
- Promote awareness of risk and compliance management;
- Liaise with the NTT Information Security Management and Service Delivery Management teams to capture operational, service and cyber risk;
- Participate in the development of Business Continuity and Service Continuity plans;
- Support operational process for the elimination or mitigation of risk;
- Identify opportunities to improve consistency and effectiveness of controls and controls data;
- Coordinate and manage NTT’s input into the client’s control assessment and audits, including those required to support audits of the client by third parties.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven expertise and significant experience in making recommendations across technology and operational risk - Line 2, with an understanding of cyber security as well
- Experience in banking, insurance or other similar highly regulated (APRA) sector
- Experience with a Service Provider also highly regarded
- Experience in risk management process, developing risk management plans and presenting to forums
- Experience with identifying and analysing risk, documentation and making recommendations on mitigating risk
- Identifying and supporting process improvements and developing effective controls to mitigate risk
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills, with excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills