Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Level 2 Systems Engineer to join our Managed Services business to proactively identify, investigate and resolve technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
As a CX engineer, your day-day involves:
- Maintenance and support of Call Centre Infrastructure and Services to NTT customers
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary. They take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Provide inputs and guidance to continuously improve internal tools and methods
- Interact and co-operate with vendor
- Assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in the following areas is desirable:
Ability to work across Windows and Linux OS environments
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Programming (Java, C#) :
- Database scripting (SQL)
- Automation/Scripting (Python, Bash)
- Operating System knowledge (Linux and Windows)
- Voice Scripting (Voice XML)
- Routing (SCXML)
- Genesys framework
- Web servers (Apache tomcat)
- IDEs (Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Automation tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- Genesys/other contact centre support/admin/configuration experience is also desirable
- Customer service focus and strong communication skills