Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to join our Managed Services Team in VIC.
The position is expected to provide onsite and remote desktop support to clients by responding to and resolving incidents and service requests whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Desktop support engineer role is primarily responsible for maintaining, managing and supporting all end-point devices as per client contracts.
Your day at NTT
- Provide quality customer service to all clients in a timely manner
- Respond to and resolve incidents and service requests escalated from the service desk
- Image laptops and desktops with Standard Operating Environment image using SCCM & AutoPilot Deployment
- Support multiple Standard Operating Environments (SOE) including desktop applications
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults related to end-user devices
- Ability to respond to high priority issues in a timely manner
- Liaise with vendors, as required, to achieve problem resolution
- Cable patching for telephony and data services
- Escalate issues or problems as appropriate to management.
- Take initiative to continually develop technical knowledge and professional skills and develop documentation as required
- Manage, own and co-ordinate technical resolution of faults either remotely or onsite.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience working in a desktop support role with strong client focus, interpersonal, co-ordination, and communication skills
- Relevant industry qualifications (e.g. MCP, MCSA, MCSE)
- Technical expertise includes
- Supporting multiple Standard Operating Environments
- LAN connectivity troubleshooting
- SCCM support (imaging, app deployment, reporting) & Intune/Endpoint Deployment
- Microsoft Windows desktop Operating systems (Windows 10)
- MacOS Operating Systems
- O365 & Office for Mac
- LAN (network) connectivity troubleshooting (DHCP, IP etc)
- Hardware - Laptop break/fix
- Data and phone patching
- Desktop Security skills (virus handling, SPAM, security breaches)
- Remote access support
- Understanding of ITIL methodologies, SLAs, and case management systems.