In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We’re seeking a Solutions Architect (Website & Portal) to join our highly successful Professional Services Team. Joining us on an initial 12 months contract in Sydney and Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Design end to end solutions, primarily but not only, using the Public Website and Customer Centre platforms hosted on AEM.
- Maintaining the VSAR (Value Stream Architecture Reference) in alignment with the ESARs (Enterprise Strategic Architecture reference) and Enterprise Architecture direction.
- Support the back-log grooming process for the D2Q delivery team in alignment with platform technology roadmaps and upcoming business feature (change) work.
- Creating SOAPs (Solution on a Page) and Solution Context artefacts for relevant portfolio epics/epics.
- Key D2Q Value Stream liaison point with Strategy & Architecture team.
- Participating in Architecture related Communities of Practice and contributing towards architectural enterprise standards.
- Decomposing initiatives into epics and subsequently epics to features in conjunction with the Service and Product Owners.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 5+ years of experience in integrating multi-application and cross-partner business IT solutions.
- 4+ Years of experience in working with solution design within the Telco sector.
- 3.2 Practical/Specialist/Technical Skills: e.g. Keyboard, Software Distribution, etc.: M P Domain knowledge of the telecommunications industry sector.
- Domain knowledge in Website development and Digital Content Management platforms, Domain knowledge in Marketing Technologies (MarTech)
- Experience of working on scalable enterprise solutions using AWS X Experience working on scalable enterprise solutions using Adobe Suite including AEM (on prem) and Adobe Experience Cloud
- Demonstrable experience in cross platform architecture definition including integration design using service patterns.
- Experience with best practice CICD methodologies and related tooling