Leadership role to drive & build sustainable Digital Workplace Practice across Business, Practice & Product Management functions to accelerate success
Digital Workplace Practice Manager
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
As Practice Manager for Digital Workplace (DWP) for NSW, you will lead the DWP business unit.
The primary objective of the role is lead, drive and build a consistent and sustainable DWP practice aligned to and in support of the overall business strategy. The role will see you fulfil business development, practice development and product management functions that accelerate success within the DWP business unit. You will ensures that the practice and business is grown in line with the global solutions and services strategy. You will drive the transformation and growth for selling the DWP practice across the NSW region.
Working at NTT
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to assist with the development, enablement and execution of the DWP and related practice strategy.
- Assist with the creation of the strategy for their practice that will enable continuous integration and continuous delivery. These individuals ensure that the operational and business plans are aligned to the overall strategy and support the execution of this, providing leadership and guidance to assist the team. They align practice specific KPI metrics and reporting across all relevant project management bodies.
- Assist with the establishment and confirmation of practice management leadership capabilities.
- Work with the internal stakeholders to establish the most appropriate practice management team and structure to align to internal business units and market requirements.
- Provide the necessary governance and oversight to ensure that NTT is achieving client and financial project management goals by providing regular reviews and reporting on progress against strategic programmes and projects.
- Lead and facilitate regular practitioner or delivery training activities on relevant topics and subject matter. Build and maintain a community of practice where information and best practices can be shared.
- Advise senior stakeholders on the principles and values of the practice, IT automation and continuous delivery.
- Create standards and tools for new solution architecture and delivery continuous delivery frameworks that will promote and establish a reliable practice within NTT and a contender in the market.
- Define the approach to lifecycle management for the assets created and build a skills pool to roll out to clients within the regions.
- Create continuous integration for tooling to support regions with automated build, test and deployment with a focus on continuous improvement in quality delivery.
- Assume the role of “go-to-market” lead for the practice and align sales with key opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to support sales by providing training sessions to sales employees and assisting with the determination of pipeline necessary to achieve targets, including the development of short term incentive programs.
- Contribute to the regional implementation of deployment pipelines to achieve key strategic business outcomes.
- Directly support strategic deals and client engagement practices and mentor teams accordingly, providing subject matter expertise on RFPs/RFIs.
- Measure practice success and promote thought leadership by developing white papers and capturing and disseminating cases studies to internal stakeholders as well as speaking at events.
- Support the marketing and demand generation activities through the provision of advice to the relevant teams. They will ensure that the region or countries are equipped with the appropriate skills and ability to sell operational expense services.
- Oversee the product/portfolio life cycle and in so doing are responsible for the strategic planning and tactical activities required for product growth and management.
- Use the market intelligence and insights they have gathered to influence product requirements.
- Work closely with a variety of organisations and partners to ensure that the business growth opportunities are realised and defines and agrees product/product portfolio strategies.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by client engagement session.
- Drive all new offers, enhancements and upgrades of the relevant product or product portfolio through the Global Service Introduction Process (GSIP) and/or RSIP.
- Develop and implement relevant go-to-market plans, working with all departments to ensure execution thereof.
- Manage the partnership and alliance strategy for the relevant product or product portfolio, analysing requirements for the particular product or product portfolio.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience and previous success in a leadership role, managing strategy, practice development, business development and product management
- Extensive experience in outsourcing and managed services, leading large teams to achieve the set performance targets.
- Sound negotiation skills and knowledge of the business and products to ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to think at a conceptual level, with an assertive approach and ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders at a senior level.
- Ability to maintain integrity, demonstrate reliability and recognise and inspire direct reports, building a cohesive team.