Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking L2 Support Engineer for a fixed term contract that will transition to permanent, within the Financial domain. Skills with Windows, O365, AD, Azure and SCCM will be ideal. Working as a member of our client's support team, you will provide technical support and make decisions to improve developer experience and designs in order to drive excellence, quality and performance of IT services. You’ll provide expert advice to customers and stakeholders and will work with level 3 & 4 to improve efficiency & productivity of our developer community.
Your day at NTT
- Responsible for L2 operations and support across the developer community for their smooth on/off-boarding experience, tools and processes to meet security standards and policies.
- Ability to assess our client's staff support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions in a timely fashion (desktop, software, server, network and other related infrastructure issues, installation, configuration, operations, maintenance and security) to our developers, either over the phone or face-to-face on the floor.
- Advise and influence project sponsors and stakeholders on appropriate design, adoption of standardized technology services, and appropriate technology lifecycle
- Identify and mitigate issues or risks associated with design or solution proposals
- Operational hygiene is maintained focused on customer outcomes, reduction of incidents, change control, problem management. Also includes drive shift left initiatives and self-service opportunities.
- Contribute to the documenting of current infrastructure services in order to ensure better future technology roadmaps
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Exceptional Microsoft Windows troubleshooting skills
- Experience with power-shell scripting, automation and process documentation
- MS Active Directory management, AzureAD and O365
- Modern Workplace mobility management including Intune, SCCM and Autopilot deployment
- Knowledge in Windows Defender & Windows Security
- Engineering knowledge and broad experience across technology disciplines, including IT service management (ITIL), and business process, information and security products
- Knowledge in Devops and Jira desirable