Application Project Manager
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Application Project Manager reporting to the Digital Director. This person will be delivering projects (including, but not limited to, ERP). You will have experience managing simultaneous projects, so interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills and capabilities will be vital to succeed in this role.
Project Timeline: Pronto to SAP migration project (6 to 8 months), followed by Pronto upgrade project (6 to 8 months) + additional project as/when required
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated 5+ years of experience in managing complex combined business and IT projects, End-to-End, to strict delivery schedules
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills with demonstrated experience working with executives and senior leadership is a must
- Strong understanding and application of Project Management competencies including: Scope, Time, Costs, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurements, and integration
- Able to work unsupervised on small, medium to large size projects involving multiple products and/or platforms
- Strong training and understanding of project management frameworks and methodology (Agile, Prince2, PMP, PMBOK etc...)
- Demonstrated ability to apply & discuss project management methodologies, Agile and Waterfall
- The ability to work in both a team environment and on an individual basis in a motivated manner
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and dispute resolution skills