In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking Iteration Manager to join on a long term contract. This role can be based out in Sydney or Melbourne and would suit someone with junior - mid level experience. Great opportunity to collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver exceptional business outcomes through technology delivered change.
The scope of the work of the Iteration Manager will include, but is not limited to:
- Development and execution of Iteration/Sprint-based ceremony
- es and supporting activities.
- Ensuring all Iteration/Sprint-based activities are completed in a timely manner; this includes defining and organising roles, Iteration planning, backlog refining/grooming, daily stand-ups, Iteration show cases and retrospectives.
- Acting as coach and providing capability uplift to the team members.
- Keeping the Iterations moving, and continuously reporting on developments, celebrating successes, and defining, understanding and resolving roadblocks.
- Reporting - creating and delivering a reporting framework for team members and management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive Iteration management experience engaging in large-scale transformation projects.
- Understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques for example, Scrum, SAFE and Kanban.
- Work closely with Architecture team and delivery teams for epics and stories
- Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment, evolving the change solution ensuring delivery of flexibility and agility.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment.
- Analytics experience and warehouse lake exp is a MUST for this role