Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Senior Full Stack .NET Developers to join our Digital Practice in Melbourne
This position will require you to be involved in the planning, designing, developing and testing of software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products which include cloud-based or internet-related tools.
Your day at NTT
- Assist with requirements elicitation and discovery phase of a solution
- Define, plan and develop features and enhancements
- Develop and build customised solutions leveraging the C#, .NET, .NET Core and Azure PaaS services
- Manage and foster agile mehtodologies
- Manage the CI and CD pipelines
- Advise and implement automation where possible
- Ensure Test Drive Development is practiced as part of the SDLC
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Advanced skills and knowledge of development, architecture and design standards on .Net platforms using C#.
- Demonstrated background building complex, commercial and enterprise systems, web applications and customised solutions / services
Technical Skills across
- .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
- API services using WebAPI.
- HTML5/CSS3/Javacript, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Angular or AngularJS
- Micro-services architecture.
- Azure PaaS services.
- Experience with Azure DevOps managing agile delivery.
- Experience with TDD and test frameworks.