Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Level 3 Technical Specialist to join us on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The Technical Specialist is responsible for designing, testing and supporting the implementation of Windows and MAC (OS X) Applications. This can involve creating SOE images and applications to meet business requirements using industry leading technologies.
Your role as a Level 3 technical specialist will entail deploying enterprise applications using Flexera AdminStudio, InstallShield and the like. The tasks will include, but not be limited to, troubleshooting the installation issues, and developing best practices for software packaging.
Your day at NTT
- Maintain the clients and/or vendor’s environment(s), where applicable, by documenting, creating, remedying, testing and certifying each application for compatibility during the packaging lifecycle.
- Liaise with external vendors where necessary
- Plan, coordinate and liaise regularly with the Service Delivery Manager.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as a Level 3 Technical Specialist
- Strong Google Suite administration experience
- Strong Flexera AdminStudio and InstallShield Suite experience
- Intermediate OSX Apple MAC OS experience
- Intermediate SharePoint Enterprise administration