Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a D365 Principal Consultant to lead F&O and Power Platform engagements. This position will require you to provide trusted advisory and engage with our key customers to pursue, drive and grow our footprint across D365 F&O and MS Power Platform initiatives
Your day at NTT
- Engage, pursue, drive and foster meaningful relationships with our customers
- Support the sales team with qualifying new opportunities and pursuits within the D365 dynamics F&O and Power Platform domain
- Provide technical advisory to the sales life cycle by providing presales solution architecture
- Offer technical and functional expertise by assisting with requirements elicitation, mapping, needs analysis, consulting through to HLD and DLD phases
- Develop and drive the productisation of services
- Evangelise Agile methodologies and adoption
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability to demonstrate an accomplished career in Dynamics 365 Finance implementations
- Experience in Dynamics 365 F&O and Power Platform implementations as a Finance consultant.
- Proven capability in digital transformation, customer experience design and management, complemented with deep exposure to Retail and Wholesale Distribution, Finance, digital marketing technologies, including Microsoft CRM implementations and Power platform.
- Have a strong appetite for strategy, data and finance to ensure solutions are engaging, relevant and exceed the customers expectations and desired business results