Solutions Architect (Application & Integration)
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (Application & Integration) for 5 Months Engagement for our client within the Advisory, Consultancy environment.
Working at NTT
- Working on a diverse range of proposals and projects which will vary in size and duration, many of these simultaneously and quite autonomously.
- Initiating, leading and driving key discussions, reviews and technical delivery in line with agreed project and technology governance.
- Working with our internal clients and global counterparts to understand and analyse high level requirements.
- Analysing, documenting and presenting solution options papers, proposals, solution design, demo/POCs as well as delivery estimates to solve key business problems
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience in Enterprise Architect designing a target state for a corporate environment.
- Solution design experience designing infrastructure and and network configurations.
- background in application development, application and integration architecture and are skilled in cloud platforms (Azure & AWS), Saas and PaaS design and Service Oriented
Architecture. You will have experience in several programming languages (.Net, Python, Node.JS , AngularJS etc.)
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
- Effective leadership and communication skills with the ability to communicate, engage and persuade all levels of management.
- Ability to think beyond the project brief to ensure best practice and solutions-focused output to our clients
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help our Business Support team enable all areas of our firm to deliver meaningful value to clients.
- You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders.