Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We’re seeking a Splunk Enterprise Security Architect to join our highly successful Professional Services Team. Joining us on contract in Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Integrate SIEM into the Security Operations Centre using Splunk.
- Design, implement and maintain the Splunk ES platform
- Monitor availability of OT security crown jewels and security events using the SIEM tool (Splunk-ES)
- Identify, evaluate, design, implement and optimise Splunk ES with security policy and goals
- Identify and implement solutions to user issues with various data sources on-boarding.
- On-boarding various Operational Technology crown jewels.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience working with SIEM and Splunk ES.
- Strong experience implementing and maintaining the Splunk ES on distributed Environment.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise security, privilege management and governance services
- Experience in Continuous development and deployment Ideally Splunk Enterprise certified Admin or Splunk Architect.
- Knowledge on Operational Technology platforms.
- Experience with various Operating Systems.
- Experience with Splunk or other SIEM platforms.
- Understanding of common query languages leveraged by SIEM platforms.
- Logging technologies including syslog, Windows Event collectors and agent-based data acquisition.
- Data normalization and the Splunk CIM.
- Creating and developing reporting capabilities.
- Experience managing a large distributed SIEM environment.