Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Solution Architect to join our practice in Victoria to provide technical architecture, advisory and governance on all MS Dynamics projects.
Your day at NTT
- Design and architecture assessments
- Provide architecture advisory and governance across major projects and initiatives
- Participate in Presales activities and assist with RFI, RFQ, RFP responses
- Lead end-to-end projects activities.
- Own the solution delivery process
- Work with our diversified customers to sell the vision and drive meaningful conversations.
- Be an advocate customer experience.
- Develop sustainable strategies that allow organisations to enrich their understanding of their customers.
- Develop and drive the productisation of services.
- Adopt and evangelise AGILE.
This position will require you to have a broad expertise across the Azure, D365 stack which may include but not limited to
- D365 - Sales, Marketing, Portal, Field Services, Integration, Migrations
- Power Platform, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Portal, Power BI
- Azure Services - Compute, Cognitive Services, Search, Vision, Speech, Functions, Web Apps
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a D365 Solution Architect
- Strong MS Dynamics architecture experience.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform implementations.
- Are a passionate leader and an innovative thinker that continually pushes the boundaries of experience design to ensure we meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Strong consultative attitude.