Senior Network Engineer - (Meraki switches, MX devices and Wireless access points)
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer (Meraki switches, MX devices and Wireless access points) for a 6 months engagement to assist construction client. In this role you will own and manage the all the Network related setups, decommissions, relocations for our constructions sites and head offices working collaboratively with our Site Setup Coordinator and Deskside teams to ensure we deliver the network services on time.
The candidate must have experience within an environment where there are always site activities occurring with tight deadlines, they also must have experience with configuring and managing Meraki switches, MX devices and Wireless access points, experience with configuring Radius authentication for WAPS as well as experience working with Telco vendors for service connections, feasibility studies, installations etc.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven hands on experience with Cisco Meraki devices i.e. Security Appliances (MX devices), Switches and WAP’s
- Extensive network & security operations management experience – network management (SolarWinds preferred)
- Knowledge of different WAN technologies and configuration required for deployment (SDWAN, MPLS, ADSL, LL, 4G/LTE).
- Experience with managing telco vendors for service provisioning and deprovisioning, new installations and understanding different technologies to deliver IT services to location i.e. Fibre, Microwave, 5G
- Solid understanding of network operating systems
- Solid understanding of Local Area Networking, including switching, VLANs and WLANs.
- Solid understanding of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP).
- Experience with IP Telephony and Video Conferencing products (Mitel, Cisco, Polycom)
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting skills of Windows Server operating system.
- Thorough understanding of Windows Server network server roles (DHCP, NPS, DNS).
- Sharp troubleshooting skills on networking and security aspects. Ability to review devices logs and identify issues. Knowledge of using packet capturing tools (i.e., Wireshark).
- Creating High Level and Low-Level network diagrams and keeping documentation up to date.