Level 2 Network Engineer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Working as part of the managed services and infrastructure team, you will ensure that IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
Working at NTT
- Monitor infrastructure remotely.
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Investigate second line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Provide telephonic support to clients.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience as a Network Engineer, with CCNA and CCNP certifications a must
- Expertise in working with F5, with certification or otherwise extensive experience also essential
- Strong technical ability , with proven trouble shooting, incident management and change management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly customer focused, with the ability to manage customer relationships effectively
- Proactive and keen to learn