Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking O365 Functional Consultant to join our successful Digital Solutions team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to augment their consulting skills and to step into a client facing role to deliver customer consulting engagements.
Working within a small team with sizeable future goals, you will:
- Like to be across the latest the platform has to offer and can leverage that knowledge to solve business problems with solutions that deliver measurable, positive impact
- Have a great at understanding business problems and breaking them down to derive the best solutions
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients
- Coach and mentor other technical consultants in the team
- Live and breathe Agile. Based on your deep practical knowledge, you understand that it’s not just a process, but a mindset as well.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong functional knowledge of SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and the Power Platform
- Ability to facilitate workshops to demonstrate art of the possible and elicit requirements
- Ability to evaluate information gathered to distinguish user requests from the underlying business needs
- Ability to translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Ability to effectively mock-up proposes solutions and orchestrate demonstrations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in an agile environment