Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a CRM Technical Lead to join our Victorian practice and provide technical leadership, advisory and governance across MS Dynamics CRM 365 initiatives. This position will require you to scope and consult on the technical components, contribute to the detailed designs and provide leadership throughout the implementation of solution whilst ensuring delivery best practices are adhered to.
Your day at NTT
- Be the subject matter expert in relation to designing and delivering software development solutions.
- Scope and elicit business requirements and translate them to technical documentation
- Document the technical components and approaches in the solution.
- Develop, configure and deliver CRM solutions to meet the needs of the customer
- Deliver complex Dynamics CRM solution designs, integrations and customisations
- Ensure delivery best practices are adhered to
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experienced in MS Dynamics CRM 365 delivery leadership.
- Demonstrated background with Dynamics CRM architecture, design and integration
- Exposure to Power Platform landscape is highly regarded
- Well versed with applications architecture
- .NET development background
- Ability to work within an agile environment