Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Integration Engineer to join us on an initial 12 month contract, augmenting a government client’s project on-site in Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Supporting, configuring, administering Microsoft operating system
- Design and implementing of Microsoft suite of on-premise and into Azure
- Implementing authentication systems, such as ADFS and Azure AD
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in supporting, configuring, administering Microsoft operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in the design and implementation of any Microsoft suite of on-premise and cloud products in a large scale enterprise environment
- Advanced knowledge of an enterprise active directory environment including group policy and DNS architecture
- Experience with active directory certificate services
- Experience with Hyper-V in a large scale enterprise environment
- Experience with implementing authentication systems, such as ADFS and Azure AD
- MS Network Policy Server
- Experience with Automation tools and scripting in a large environment
- Microsoft Intune management experience
- PowerShell skills (Advanced)
- Azure Automation (desired)