Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Consultant to work with a key customer as a trusted advisor to ensure the successful delivery of network and cyber security uplift initiatives. This role will require you to be embedded within our customer and play a pivotal role between the client and 3rd party service providors and vendors to act as the technical author for architecture and engineering sign off.
Your day at NTT
- Act as the trusted advisor throughout the uplift initiatives
- Be the face of our customer to 3rd party service providers
- Technical design author – review proposed architecture and change requests submitted by service providers
- Ensure governance and best practices are followed
- Consult, advise and confirm proposals meet the needs of our customers business requirements
- Sign off on technical architecture proposals
- Coordinate and oversee engineering and changes
- Coordinate and work with service providers and integrators to successfully deliver the solution as proposed
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability and experience with coordinating technical and architectural changes
- Experienced as a trusted advisor and technical design author
- CCIE DC, Enterprise & CCNP Security or equivalent
- Experienced with upgrading core switches and ACI data centres
- Ability to redesign DMZ infrastructure
- Aruba access switch replacement
- Firewall uplifts experience
- Experience with running a SD-WAN pilot POC
- Any experience with OT network upgrades would be highly desirable