Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to join our team and work with a key customer within the government sector to provide ongoing support and administration to their Windows desktop and Apple MAC OS environment.
This position is a permanent full time position with a commencement date of Monday 3rd January 2022
Your day at NTT
- SOE image creation experience using Windows 10
- Support Apple iOS and Mac devices
- Support and administrate M365 or G-Suite
- Administer and support Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Perform critical updates and patch servers
- Assist with software and application packaging for Windows 10 and Apple MacOS X
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience providing Level 2 - Level 3 support to Windows and Mac environments
- Ability to create SOE images for Windows and Mac users
- Windows 10, Mac OS X
- Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Intune and Jamf Pro
- Active Directory, Azure AD, SSO, GPO, DHCP, DNS administration
- Office 365 and Google Suite
Certifications highly desired
- MCSA, MCP or ACSP highly desired