Genesys Cloud Data Engineer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer with Genesys PureCloud experience to assist our partner with the projects for initial 3 months engagement. You will have the opportunity to engage in Genesys PureCloud call centre integration with data synchronization development for data visualization, user analytics, and distributed systems. You will be working with a variety of data stores, continuous integration, GCP, Azure, automated testing and always open to speeding up our development process and scaling our system. Your main responsibility initially is to build CRM and integrations to Genesys PureCloud Call Centre system via REST APIs, event stream integrations.
Working at NTT
- Developing real-time ingestion and data transformation routines using Azure event hub/Google Pub/Sub and similar technologies
- Proven experience in understanding complex user needs with multiple stakeholders and providing practical solutions that can work in production
- Proficiency in database design and development, data modelling in different versions of SQL Server (or comparable cloud technologies)
- Database design and development, data modelling in different versions of SQL covering table joining, views, use of temporary tables, CTEs, ability to step through complex queries, query optimisation, database indexing strategies, and stored procedures.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer / Genesys
- Always automating solutions, but making it clearly understandable to other developers and users
- Eye for good data engineering practices (i.e., experience in dealing with bad code or framework and improving or refactoring with good design)
- Experience in designing great API Integration
- Experience with collaborating in GitHub
- Experience in solving SQL performance issues a plus
- Experience working effectively and utilizing best practices in remote and diverse data engineering teams
- Experience in agile sprints a plus
- Experience in developing and debugging with API’s a plus
- Desire to continuously, learn, improve and apply new technologies that will increase operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience with monitoring and observability solutions
- Exposure to multiple cloud ecosystems
- Highly collaborative and be able to communicate both interpersonally and in your code.