In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Data Scientist- (Permanent position) Sydney CBD. We are looking for ambitious Data Scientist to join Data Information and Analytics team as a client-facing. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are are highly essential, as well as great statistical ability on at least one platform (R, Python, SAS, or SPSS). There will be exposure to a wide range of industries, so the ability to quickly understand new business environments is essential.
Working at NTT
- Identify and develop Predictive and Prescriptive Models to enable better decision making for our clients
- Participate in analysis and design sessions – work with business analysts to determine the best fit solution for our clients
- Delve for insights into client data and processes to help improve their businesses
- Integrate Models into existing or new BI solution with the rest of the consulting team
- Communicate progress with client and project teams
- Produce insight and recommendation reports and presentations
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist
- Good experience in SQL or Oracle
- Good experience in either R, Python, SAS, MATLAB, Rapid Miner or SAP Predictive Analytics
- Good understanding of data and analytical methodologies and solution delivery
- Excellent communication skills with the emphasis on relationship building, understanding business requirements, and management of business expectations
- Ability to be proactive and accountable for your own deliverables
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be deadline-driven