Data Consultant / Tech Lead
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for an experienced Data Consultant / Tech Lead -(Permanent position) Sydney CBD.
Working at NTT
- Identify and develop cutting edge and innovative technology solutions to enable better decision making for our customers
- Work with your industry leader and team to deliver great data and analytics solutions for clients
- Provide technical leadership for a group of junior consultants with your industry leader supporting their ongoing training and development
- Triage technical delivery issues and support the junior consultants’ growth and ability to problem solve independently
- Support the High-Level requirements gathering and work with Junior Consultants and the Engagement Lead to convert these into Low-Level designs and work packages
What will make you a good fit for the role? Ability to work as a leader within a team developing an inclusive, harmonious high performing team
- Proven experience as a Data Consultant / Tech lead
- Able to work strategically with your Industry leader to create senior relationships built on trust
- Deep technical skills across Data and Analytics platforms and products
- Consulting experience, enjoying the cadence of client engagements and
- Strong problem-solving skills and good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Microsoft (preferred) or Qlik Certified (advantageous)
- Experienced in either Microsoft BI stack/ Qlik / Oracle / SAP or general ETL/BI
- Experience in data integration (script writing)
- Data model designing (Back End design)
- Experience in Application Integration (Front End)
- Good understanding of data warehousing and analytical methodologies and solution delivery