Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 3-6 month contract and this will be in a Perth location. Experience within the Healthcare domain and vendor management experience will be ideal for this opportunity. This role will allow you to use your demonstrated ability to manage distributed teams with disparate skill sets, exercise strong problem-solving ability and utilize your skills with working in a team orientated, collaborative environment.
Day to Day duties
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently, managing delivery, scope control and change management
- Providing pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost project solutions, including completing proposals
- Ensuring that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the baseline budget and is delivered on time – all whilst maintaining quality and client satisfaction!
- Acting as a people and functional manager, and enabling project teams to deliver against their performance objectives
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- The candidate will require excellent stakeholder engagement and vendor management skills along with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Ideally the candidate will have previous experience working in health care and leading small or large and application projects.
- Experience with one or more of the following: financial, corporate, clinical, and facilities application implementations.
- Experience with transformation application projects and Vendor management experience
- Experience writing project briefs/project initiation documents and/or business cases/statements of work.
- Experience managing all stages of the project lifecycle including planning, development, implementation and transition to support.