Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a EAN Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting one of our largest Telecommunication client’s project on-site in Melbourne.
In the context of these responsibilities the EAN Engineer is a key contributor within the Delivery Team for EAN network capability designs (This includes: High Level Designs, Specifications, Guides and Alarm Plans.
Your day at NTT
- Providing Engineering work breakdown (Epics into user stories), sizing and commitments for Program Increment (PI) planning and on an ongoing basis with fellow Delivery Team members.
- Developing high quality Engineering High Level and Detailed Designs, Configurations and deliverables
- Contributing to the success of Quarterly Program Increment (PI) planning workshops, daily stand-ups, team demonstrations/showcases, iteration planning, and retrospectives.
- Design, develop & execute development and system integration test to test the design according to the capability test strategy and chapter test standards.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrates a in deep understanding of end-to-end telecommunication network solutions
- Extensive knowledge with Nokia 7450/7750 SR-2s and 7210 SAS-Sx routers and switches.
- Knowledge in element manager level Nokia NFM-P
- Proven experience with OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies
- Proven experience with QoS and Layer 2 services